Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 09:40:21 UTC

JAX-RS Whiteboard Impl.: set contextual mesage property

Hi,

I need to inject a contextual property to the internal used CXF message.
The properties are build that way:
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/cxf-3.2.5/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/MessageImpl.java#L182-L215

How can I configure the JAX-RS Whiteboard service / OSGi environment so the
bus or the service or ... contains a specific property?

Best regards,
Markus

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard Impl.: set contextual mesage property

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
To answer myself:
The properties of configuration
"org.apache.aries.jax.rs.whiteboard.default" are part of that contextual
properties.