Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/17 16:45:12 UTC

Fixes to Roller themes for 4.0

I made a series of fixes to the Roller themes in the Roller Support
project (http://roller.dev.java.net), including those from
rollerthemes.com.

There were missing resources in the themes files and a couple of other
problems. The themes all seem to be working pretty well now, but there
is one issue.

All of the rollerthemes.com themes have a <stylesheet> specified in
theme.xml, which means they all support stylesheet override. However,
none of theme include the stylesheet over-ride as they should. This
should appear in the <head> of each Weblog template:

   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="$model.weblog.stylesheet"/>

And because the stylesheet is handled that way, there is no need for
lines like this in theme.xml, which copies the stylesheet into the
resource area.

    <resource path="styles/default.css" />

Everybody (and Eugene) OK with me making the above changes to the
themes at the Roller Support project?

- Dave