Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by 안신영 <sy...@etri.re.kr> on 2013/04/05 11:00:27 UTC

Another Question on parallel execution!

Hi guys!

Let’s assume that a workflow contains several works(services). Some works are independent with each other, some works are dependent some other works.
Dependency mean that a work should be executed after another dependent work’s completion.
In this case, How can I configure some independent work to be executed simultaneously?
I will run this workflow in HPC cluster.

Regards,
Shinyoung.

Re: Another Question on parallel execution!

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Shinyoung,

This is indeed a bug. I was just playing with few parallel scenarios and was able to reproduce it. Can you please raise a JIRA for this as well.

Thanks for all the testing and reporting,
Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Shinyoung,