Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/10 21:11:59 UTC

Two Patch files added in Repository

Hey Jacques,

Recently you have Modified/Closed the Jira Issue
"http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-426"(Rev
473451) and I think by mistaken two patch files are
added in SVN repository.The name of the files are
ContactMechServices.patch and
FacilityContactMechServices.patch.
Please take a look at this.

I am enclosing the screenshot to better understand of
what I am trying to explain.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

http://new.mail.yahoo.com