Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2015/11/25 19:06:53 UTC

Bigtop talk on Hadoop Summit

Hi all,

I've submitted a talk to Hadoop Summit
Apache Bigtop: Using Docker to Build, Test, and Run your Customized Big
Data Platform
<https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/332931-apache-committer-insights/suggestions/10845714-apache-bigtop-using-docker-to-build-test-and-ru>
Please have a look and cast your vote if you like it. ;)

Someone already planned to go? Maybe we can do this together (if accepted,
ha)

Evans

Re: Bigtop talk on Hadoop Summit

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to hear that, Evans.  :(

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
Evans, I wonder if you could resubmit your paper. I propose to add ppc64le
enablement  as a  use-case to your paper. Technically having been able to
build the entire bigtop's big data stack for ppc64le only with handful of
patches is an incredible story to tell.
Let me know whether you would like me (IBM) to help.

Regards
Amir Sanjar
asanjar@us.ibm.com

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
Evan, San Jose Hadoop Summit would be perfect as I am planing to have a
Hadoop/Spark demo based on
  BigTop stack for POWER8 at IBM booth. We should sync-up

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Great! +1 ;)

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Voted!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
I love the talk thanks for submitting Evans

Very relevant to my current work.