Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joseph Milora <jo...@cox.net> on 2003/04/02 03:25:03 UTC

wrong directory specified for @import url("/style/*.css") and href="/style/*.css in documentation

Hi,

I've recently started making the transition from ant to maven, and for the most part it's been a relatively straightforward process. But I have run into one problem that periodically crops up on some of my projects.

In my html documentation, the @import url calls are specifying /style/*.css and the
href="/style/*.css.  It should be ./style/*css and href="./style/*.css. (It's missing the dot).
This causes the documentation to display without the formatting.

I can't say exactly when it crops up, just that it's periodic, and I think after some changes to the
project.xml or maven.xml files.

Does anyone know what would cause this?

Thanks in advance,
Joe Milora