Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 21:36:36 UTC

github tickets

There are a few remaining open issues on github:

https://github.com/kafka-dev/kafka/issues

I'm happy to manually copy them over to the Apache Jira unless someone
has a clever/better idea for moving them.

On that note, the readme there needs updating to point to the new
mailing lists, Jira, etc.

Re: github tickets

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.
All of the github issues have JIRA equivalents and should be safe to close.

Re: github tickets

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I meant to track of migrating the code to ASF repository.

- Henry

Re: github tickets

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jun,