Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Craig Chaney <cw...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 17:32:56 UTC

[Axis2] WS-Addressing status?

Hi,

What is the status of the WS-Addressing implementation in Axis2?  Is
it complete?  Which version of the WS-A spec does it implement?

Many thanks for any info.

-Craig Chaney

Re: [Axis2] WS-Addressing status?

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Craig,

We are almost done with 2004-08 and 2005-08 specifications. But I think
we need a cleanup to make it compatible with WS-A CR. I try my level
best to put some efforts on this and I think Steve also interested in
that too.

HTH.

Chinthaka