Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Raiko Quauck <ra...@digide.net> on 2008/07/21 10:00:10 UTC

rich:suggestionbox in t:dataTable doesn't work

Hello,

I'm using a h:dataTable with some columns of inputText. Now I want to
show the suggestion for these inputTexts when the user types some
characters in them by making use of AJAX (Richfaces rich:suggestionbox).
The request to/from database is okay.
The problem that no suggestions are shown.
It works fine out of the dataTable.

I think the problem is that the id of the suggestionbox doesn't find the
rowNumber. The log-file shows that there is the same suggestionboxID for
all boxes in the dataTable.
I have tested the box with rich:dataTable and it works fine, but I need
t:dataTable !!!

Why doesn't it work ?

Raiko