Posted to user@avro.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2019/12/17 09:42:35 UTC

New Committer: Ryan Skraba

Folks,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Avro has invited Ryan
Skraba to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted. Ryan is actively fixing bugs by providing patches and reviewing
pull requests by others. We're very happy to have him on board.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Ryan on his recognition of great work thus
far in our community.

Cheers, Fokko

Unsubscribe

Posted by Dee Inguva <de...@clearme.com>.

Re: New Committer: Ryan Skraba

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Ryan,
Thanks for all the great work you have done. Congratulations!

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome and congrats!

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <mi...@smith-li.com>.
Congratulations and thanks for the great work, Ryan!

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Welcome and congrats!

wrote:

> Folks,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Avro has invited Ryan
> Skraba to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
> accepted. Ryan is actively fixing bugs by providing patches and reviewing
> pull requests by others. We're very happy to have him on board.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Ryan on his recognition of great work thus
> far in our community.
>
> Cheers, Fokko

Re: New Committer: Ryan Skraba

Posted by fa...@legsem.com.
Excellent news. Ryan, you are doing a fantastic job. Congratulations!

Fady

Re: New Committer: Ryan Skraba

Posted by Brian Lachniet <bl...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved! Welcome, Ryan!

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.
Welcome!

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 5:20 PM Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> wrote:

> Thanks so much!  I'm super impressed with the quality of the work and
> advancement I've seen here, and I'm pretty excited and grateful to be
> able to contribute!
>
> Ryan
>

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 1:21 PM Austin Cawley-Edwards
> <au...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Ryan, thanks for the help so far!
> >

> > Austin
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:13 AM Michael Burr <mi...@engisys.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> unsubscribe

> Ryan Skraba to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
> has accepted. Ryan is actively fixing bugs by providing patches and
> reviewing pull requests by others. We're very happy to have him on board.

> there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
> better productivity.

> thus far in our community.

Niels Basjes

Re: New Committer: Ryan Skraba