Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Seshadri G.K." <se...@mindfiresolutions.com> on 2001/03/20 07:16:04 UTC

Feedback wanted : Survey of FOP users

Hello,

Our company is planning to dedicate a team to support FOP. An announcement
is planned for a later date, meanwhile we are conducting a survey to help us
determine the kind of users who use FOP.

I hope you can spend sometime giving feedback by filling out the
questionnaire. Please send us your feedback to
seshadrig@mindfiresolutions.com. This information is only for our internal
use, we shall not misuse it in anyway.

thanks
seshadri
---------

1. Name/URL of Organization :

2. How do you use FOP in your organization? (tick one)
   As,
   a) an individual end user to print PDF documents
   b) an part of a project
   c) part of or related to the main area of work by the company

   Brief Description:

3. Where does XML come in the picture, in your organizational needs? What
formats are the data converted to?