Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/01/13 14:40:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.7.1 #2

Hello,

This is the 2nd vote for Apache Curator version 2.7.1

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are
provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12328938

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/2.7.1/

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1009/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=ba9fb60c5463e21199cb8719cc537ccf8a7f2a1e

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.7.1 #2

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Either way, let’s have a Jira for this.

On January 16, 2015 at 2:27:02 PM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

No, I probably should have created one, but I just pushed the fix without one.  Should I go back and submit one, or Jason would you like to do the honors?  It was a good find!  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
Is there a Jira for this fix?

-JZ

On January 16, 2015 at 12:47:51 AM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

+0

FYI, I just pushed a fix to the new TreeCache. It wasn't properly handling
the case where the root node was deleted then re-created, which seems
pretty problematic for the single-node (max depth 0) case.

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Is there a Jira for this fix?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
OK - I’ll complete the release and then we can do another.

-JZ

On January 16, 2015 at 5:43:55 AM, Scott Blum (dragonsinth@gmail.com) wrote:

It's not a regression from 2.7.0 so my thought would be probably not, but
if there are other reasons to re-spin it'd be a nice to have.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.
+0