Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net> on 2003/07/17 15:30:55 UTC

Link Livesites: 2.1m3-dev

Dear Cocoon Website maintainers,

fist of all: Congratulations for the updated website. This will really help
the project to get more public exposure and attract more people to use and
support Cocoon.

We do use Cocoon as well and would be proud to find a link to our site on
the Cocoon Live Sites page.

The URL: http://www.bildung-fuer-afghanistan.de/

The Title: Bildung für Afghanistan e.V.

Description (if needed): Bildung für Afghanistan e.V. is a german non-profit
non-government organization which is dedicated to the funding and operating
of grammar schools for girls in rural areas in Afghanistan.

(The website content itself is in German; I hope this will not be a reason
for not getting listed.)

Kind regards,
Torsten Schlabach

Re: Link Livesites

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Dear Cocoon Website maintainers,
>
> fist of all: Congratulations for the updated website. This will really help
> the project to get more public exposure and attract more people to use and
> support Cocoon.

Thanks.

> The URL: http://www.bildung-fuer-afghanistan.de/
>
> The Title: Bildung für Afghanistan e.V.

> (The website content itself is in German; I hope this will not be a reason
> for not getting listed.)

No, that's no problem. We have listed many sites in many different
languages (though using i18n would be the best ;-) ).
I have added the page to the list.

Tim Cavanagh wrote:

This one too.

gounis@osmosis.gr wrote: