Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by joela andros <an...@thewolkens.com> on 2007/05/07 16:49:45 UTC

download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

All places are alike, and every earth is fit for burial.
Nothing else is needed to make you depressed, than to fancy you are so.
Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn't matter if only we could
prevent girls from being girls.
Out of the strain of doing and into the peace of the done.
How can you dare teach a man to read until you've taught him everything
else first?
I try to forget what happiness was, and when that don't work, I study
the stars.
Those who aim at great deeds must also suffer greatly.
The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire
them away.
Utility is our national shibboleth: the savior of the American
businessman is fact and his uterine half-brother, statistics.
Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Cares that have entered once in the breast, will have whole possession
of the rest.
It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others.
The idea that happiness could have a share in beauty would be too much
of a good thing.
People with great gifts are easy to find, but symmetrical and balanced
ones never.
Would you learn the secret of the sea? Only those who brave its dangers,
comprehend its mystery!
Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.
Nobody owes anybody a living, but everybody is entitled to a chance.
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.