Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jo...@fwd.at on 2003/03/28 10:45:48 UTC

Possible values in web.xml - Reference??

Hi there,

Is there any reference available with samples what can be stored in
web.xml and how to access the property?
In the examples context I found the following entries in web.xml:

    <env-entry>
      <env-entry-name>name3</env-entry-name>
      <env-entry-value>1</env-entry-value>
      <env-entry-type>java.lang.Integer</env-entry-type>
    </env-entry>

How can I access these values? Are these accessible using
servletcontext.getInitParameter("name3")? Is it getting casted to Integer
automatically?

It would be quite cool to have a reference of all the possible
configurations in web.xml and how to access them in Java!

thx alot
Johannes