Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ja...@apache.org on 2004/03/11 11:53:42 UTC

[Apache JMeter Wiki] New: PeterLin

   Date: 2004-03-10T17:11:40
   Editor: 66.189.35.158 <>
   Wiki: Apache JMeter Wiki
   Page: PeterLin

   no comment

New Page:

Not much to say about me, other than I live to code. My day job requires that I use .NET and Microsoft products. I find .NET fine for simple applications that are easily outsourced, but for large enterprise applications it's lacking in most areas. I usually end up re-inventing the wheel and re-writing functionality that is broken, poorly thought out, or thrown together to meet some deadline. I'm responsible for the AccessLogSampler, WebserviceSampler, and the new Tomcat Monitor in JMeter. So if one of those pieces is buggy or broken, I'm the one responsible for it and probably caused the bug to begin with.