Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wu qihua <wq...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/23 15:59:22 UTC

question about logic:notPresent in struts-blank of struts1.02

   the snippet is the following,and I think it means that if there not exist
a MESSAGE class in the pacakge org.apache.struts.action,then will show
error.but when I look into the struts.jar in the lib directory,the really
did not exist that class,but inthe display page  there is not such error
message.Should struts search other lib other then struts.jar?if really,then
which directory did it search except lib.

<logic:notPresent name="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
scope="application">

    ERROR:  Application resources not loaded -- check servlet container

    logs for error messages.

</logic:notPresent>