Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2023/01/18 21:41:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache StreamPipes 0.90.0

The Apache StreamPipes community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache StreamPipes 0.90.0!

Apache StreamPipes is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox to
enable non-technical users to connect, analyze and explore IoT data
streams.

This release closes 57 issues with a focus on bug fixes and improvements.
It brings several new adapters and data sinks for Nats, RocketMQ and
Pulsar and includes many usability and performance improvements to the
data explorer.

An summary of the release highlights can be found in our blog post:
https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/blog/2023/01/17/release-090.html

The release is available for download on our website:
https://streampipes.apache.org/download

To get an overview of Apache StreamPipes, find a feature overview and tour at:
https://streampipes.apache.org/feature-overview.html
https://streampipes.apache.org/docs/docs/user-guide-introduction.html