Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/08/03 15:28:55 UTC

How to show the current, real executed commands in an ANT script?

During the execution of an Ant script a couple of real commands with real parameter values e.g.
for javac, jar,.... are executed.

How can I show the real, current, final commands at the command prompt/terminal/log file ?

Ben

Re: How to show the current, real executed commands in an ANT script?

Posted by Gilbert Rebhan <gi...@maksimo.de>.