Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jorge Luis Morales Reyes <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/25 16:37:50 UTC

How can I help?

--
*Jorge Luis Morales Reyes*
-- Claro: 8925-8285
-- Mov: 8552-3626

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jorge,

Welcome!
The following is a crosspost of the latest activity:

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

There are a couple of items for you to choose from:

- Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
Check for instance these tickets:
Portuguese:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
Spanish: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2442

Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

- When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during, and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

The recent work in progress:

 - Jakarta EE 8 and EE 9 compliance: Immediate: some help getting people to
know how to run the TCK. Long-term: help to fix tests

 - User list: there might be some questions you know the answers to.

Let us know what kind of things sounds interesting and we'll see what might
fit.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.