Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Ng Chee Keong <nc...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/21 05:06:26 UTC

Addressbook

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what exactly is this command?
Copy Addressbook.war %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps

Re: Addressbook

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 09:06 PM, Ng Chee Keong wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone tell me what exactly is this command?
> Copy Addressbook.war %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
>> From what it seems, its trying to copy the addresssbook example to the
> Tomcat webapps folder. The webapps folder is there but, when i did the
> above command in Xindice, the errors are:
> C:\Xindice>copy addressbook %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
> C:\Xindice\bin>copy Addressbook.war %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps

Please look at your directory structure and see if the files are where you
expect them to be. My guess is you're just working in the wrong place.

> In the first place, i built the example using "ant examples" and the
> build was successful. Whereas if i used the "%XINDICE_HOME%\bin\ant" i
> get a build failed, does that mean that i had not build the
> Addressbook.war?

Probably not. It should be in the java\examples\addressbook directory.

> Any form of help is most appreciated. ^.^ Thank u all.
>
> Best Regards,
> CK ^.^

Kimbro Staken - http://www.kstaken.org - http://www.xmldatabases.org
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org
XML:DB Initiative http://www.xmldb.org
Senior Technologist (Your company name here)