Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Maczka Michal <mi...@imtf.ch> on 2004/05/11 17:26:35 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Remove developers from plugins project.xml

-1

If <devlopers> section is missing in some plugins  it should be added there.

It should be clearly indicated who is a responsible for each of the plugins
and who is "the man" which should be contacted
when any changes to plugin are going to be added. It's clear that each
plugin has different developers.

Michal