Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Dave Wrede <dw...@google.com> on 2020/01/31 19:16:15 UTC

New contributor to Beam documentation

Hi all,

I'm Dave and I recently started working on Dataflow documentation. In
addition, I will also be spending some of my time contributing to the Beam
docs, when needed. I have a strong passion for great learning experiences
and welcome feedback on how we can make Beam more approachable and useful
for all audience types.

Thanks and I look forward to working with you all!

- Dave

Re: New contributor to Beam documentation

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Welcome, Dave !!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Welcome!