Posted to user@roller.apache.org by skipjack <sk...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/19 20:48:08 UTC

How do you turn off referers

I don't want to display any referers since most are spam how do I turn this
off?

--
Programming is art

Re: How do you turn off referers

Posted by brian blakeley <we...@labourunions.com>.
Me too ;-)

Brian

Posted by skipjack <sk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.

Posted by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com>.
As far as I know, you can turn off referers from the
roller\WEB-INF\classes\roller.properties file by
setting the "referrers.processing.enabled"  attribute
as false as it is shown below:

Posted by brian blakeley <we...@labourunions.com>.