Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/05/27 05:17:24 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for May 27th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-188954458644/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-188954458644/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1495861242190116

Digest.AI (8:00 AM, May 27th)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for May 27th 2017*
There are 5 messages yesterday, and the most active user is Tal Liron

*#ariatosca*
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] ARIA-149 PR is rebased on master and all green
now! well, except for one failure to the "database locked" issue. c'mon,
maxim, where is your fix? :wink:
 just a reminder that we have a long weekend here in the USA, will be
back to work on tuesday. however i'm available if you guys want to talk
about the PR on sunday if there's any final block to getting merged.
assuming everything is ok, pls merge!
 @emblemparade: btw, git rebase works fine on multiple commits and does
the right thing, as long as the commits really do follow each other. i
think in the past it puked on me because it had a branch based on
another branch that had a forced commit, so there was a missing commit
in my log. sorry, git, for saying bad things about you.
 @avia: [UPDATE] as Tal mentioned, we had a really great talk about the
option of separating the `Parameter` model to
`Property`/`Attribute`/`Input`/`Output`, and the relationships between
them. Personally, on Thursday I made my code a bit cleaner, and made
sure all the tests pass, but there's still room for improvement. We
could start the review on Sunday, but possibly I will want to do some
finishing touches before reviewing.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.