Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/07 14:30:45 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by GrantIngersoll

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by GrantIngersoll:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=277&rev2=278

    * (Geo)[[SpatialSearch|Spatial Search]] - Find results near a point
    * [[FieldCollapsing|Field Collapsing]] / Result Grouping - documents with a common field value are grouped
    * [[Join]] - Do joins (similar to database) on documents
+   * [[Business Rules]] - Applying business rules to search results, facets, suggestions, document output

  == Tips, Tricks and Use Cases ==
   * FilterQueryGuidance - How do I partition my query in main query and filter query in order to have Solr's caching work efficiently?