Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 12:00:20 UTC

SCA Testcase & Debugging from within IDE

Hi,

Is the SCATestcase way of launching the runtime and testing out things OUT.
Could somebody please help me out on how I can run a sample from within the
IDE and be able to debug the core.  For example I am trying to run the
Calculator sample's testcase from within the IDE with the intention of
debugging the core.

By the way I am using the code from the Trunk.  I apologize if this was
already discussed earlier and I have missed the mail out.

Thanks

- Venkat

Re: SCA Testcase & Debugging from within IDE

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Have you seen this post in my blog :
http://lresende.blogspot.com/2007/01/sca-standalone-samples-building.html

Note that it's a little obsolete, as I mention the standalone distribution
and you will need to use the java/sca/runtime/assembly instead.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende