Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by mehmet bilgin <me...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/04 14:12:38 UTC

newbie questions

I am new to axis and have couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to configure the soap address from a file. So there is no need to
compile the whole code.
2) I guess axis has ssl support. right?

thanks in advance.

Re: newbie questions

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you mean Axis-CPP or Axis2/C. I can answer you in the context of
Axis2/C.

mehmet bilgin <me...@hotmail.com> writes:

> I am new to axis and have couple of questions.
>
> 1) Is it possible to configure the soap address from a file. So there is no
> need to

If you have file you can parse it using a xml parser. In Axis2/C you
can use Guththila xml parser or libxml2.

> compile the whole code.
> 2) I guess axis has ssl support. right?

Yes.[1]

thanks,