Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Da...@L-3Com.com on 2011/09/01 21:13:00 UTC

Felix Event Admin Service and Configuraion Change Events

It appears configuration change events (CM_UPDATED/CM_DELETED) are not
posted using the Event Admin service per the spec (104.8.1) by the Felix
Config Admin service (1.2.8).

Am I missing something?  Implemented with a separate bundle? Or is this
truly missing?

David Humeniuk

Re: Felix Event Admin Service and Configuraion Change Events

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On 01.09.2011 21:13, David.Humeniuk@L-3Com.com wrote:
> It appears configuration change events (CM_UPDATED/CM_DELETED) are not
> posted using the Event Admin service per the spec (104.8.1) by the Felix
> Config Admin service (1.2.8).
No the Felix Configuration Bundle itself does not implement this section.

But the Apache Felix EventAdmin Bridge Configuration does this by
bridging ConfigurationEvents through the EventAdmin service.

Regards
Felix