Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Pathima Nusrath Hameed <ph...@student.unimelb.edu.au> on 2014/04/04 00:53:35 UTC

UIMA-OPENNLP

Hi,

I am interested in using UIMA for clinical text data processing. I am
working on WIndows7 platform. I installed UIMA but I could not configure
OpenNLP tools. OpenNLP descriptors are not available in UIMA.
I am glad if you could help me in this matter.
I appreciate your reply.
Thank you
--

Best Regards,
Nusrath Hameed

Re: UIMA-OPENNLP

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

OpenNLP descriptors (and other related resources like models) can be found
on the OpenNLP site (http://opennlp.apache.org/) and SVN (e.g. descriptors:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/opennlp/trunk/opennlp-uima/descriptors/)
however maybe cTakes project (https://ctakes.apache.org/) may also interest
you as it seems to fit well with what you need.

Hope this helps,
Tommaso

Re: UIMA-OPENNLP

Posted by Alexandre Patry <al...@keatext.com>.
UIMA descriptors are distributed with the source code of opennlp-uima.
You can grab them from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/opennlp/trunk/opennlp-uima/descriptors/.

Hope this help,

Alexandre