Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by simon <si...@wyona.org> on 2005/07/07 12:12:26 UTC

http header input module

Hi

I would like to retrieve the User-Agent of the Http Header or some other
parameter to use within the sitemap. I checked various input modules,but
none seems really appropriate.

Any hint appreciated

Thanks

Simon

Re: http header input module

Posted by simon <si...@wyona.org>.
thanks very much for your help!
:)
simon

Re: http header input module

Posted by Alexander Berezhnoy <al...@splc.ru>.
Hi!
Try using {request-header:User-Agent}

Good luck.

////

> hi
>
> thanks for the hint.
> but it goes a bit over my needs. i just would like to get the raw
> user-agent string. and i would prefer to use a standard inputmodule. i
> thought something like this would work:
> {request:headers[name='user-agent']}
>
> but i didn't find any docu what exactly i can get with the requestmodule.
> otherwise i would writte an own inputmodule suitable for me, but i
> don't mind if there is allready some module with this function.
>
> cheers
> simon
>
> Christoph Hermann wrote:
>
>> simon schrieb:
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>>> I would like to retrieve the User-Agent of the Http Header or some
>>> other
>>> parameter to use within the sitemap. I checked various input
>>> modules,but
>>> none seems really appropriate.
>>>
>>> Any hint appreciated
>>

>> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BrowserInputModule