Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Joel Rosi-Schwartz <jo...@btconnect.com> on 2002/03/02 15:40:26 UTC

Re: [Announce] Attrezzo per Xindice: Bug fix release 20020302 available.

Hi,

Release 20020302 is a bug fix release for Attrezzo per Xindice that repairs
a packaging error in that the dependency to xerces-1.4.3.jar was not
fulfilled in the release. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused
those who have downloaded Attrezzo for usage.

For those who missed the original announcement here is a recap of Attrezzo:

Barbara, my wife & partner in crime, and I have been working on a tool for
Xindice that is a plugin to the Eclipse platform. So starting out with the
Eclipse framework we have built the beginnings of a user and administration
tool for the Xindice database. It does all of the basics now and we invite
you to work with us in filling out the functionality further. Please take a
look at the project's home page on Source Forge
(http://attrezzo.sourceforge.net) and possibly at our Attrezzo walk through
(http://attrezzo.sourceforge.net/docs/walk_through/walk_through.html),
which describes the tool and also includes screen shots.

We know that there are presently two GUI for Xindice, but I guess one can
never have too many options ;-)

We look forward to hearing your comments.

Kindest Regards,
Joel