Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Patrick Pyette <pp...@perimind.com> on 2011/09/06 02:02:51 UTC

Where did conf/context go?

Hi,

I just did a build of the trunk to test out some of the latest fixes and noticed that conf/context, and specifically james-server-context.xml seems to have disappeared.   Can anyone tell me where it's now located, and if it's no longer accessible at deployment time, how do we set up multiple ports for a specific protocol (e.g. SMTP on 25 and SMTPS on 465)?

Thanks,
Pat

Re: Where did conf/context go?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello Patrick,

The spring configuration files are now located in the mailbox-spring.jar
and loaded via classpath.

You can see the source files here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/

if you want to apply your own configuration, you simply have to create a
new file in ./conf/META-INF/org/apache/james/ folder. it will get loaded
first.

I will add a README in that folder so people can better 'guess' it. We
also need to update the web site documentation for the next release.

Thx.

On 05/09/11 17:02, Patrick Pyette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just did a build of the trunk to test out some of the latest fixes and noticed that conf/context, and specifically james-server-context.xml seems to have disappeared.   Can anyone tell me where it's now located, and if it's no longer accessible at deployment time, how do we set up multiple ports for a specific protocol (e.g. SMTP on 25 and SMTPS on 465)?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

Eric
http://about.echarles.net