Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Miguel Ruiz <my...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 20:56:11 UTC

[MATH] Commons Math 3.0-SNAPSHOT code?

Hello,

I was looking for a while but I couldn´t find the source code that is
published in the API DOCS<http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/index.html> .
Could anybody send me this library version?

Is there any date for the release?

Thanks in advance!

Re: [MATH] Commons Math 3.0-SNAPSHOT code?

Posted by Mikkel Meyer Andersen <mi...@mikl.dk>.
Dear Miguel,

What do you mean by stable, i.e. what is your definition?

If you have any wishes for additional statistical tests, you are more than
welcome to open an issue on it (and submitting a patch if possible).

Cheers, Mikkel.
http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/inference/MannWhitneyUTest.html

http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/inference/WilcoxonSignedRankTest.html

http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/ranking/package-frame.html

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 7/27/11 7:05 PM, Miguel Ruiz wrote:
> Certainly I´m interested in using
> *MannWhitneyUTest*<http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/inference/MannWhitneyUTest.html>
>   *WilcoxonSignedRankTest<http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/inference/WilcoxonSignedRankTest.html>
> which
> are in *commons.math.stat.ranking<http://commons.apache.org/math/apidocs/org/apache/commons/math/stat/ranking/package-frame.html>
> package
>
> Do you know if this algorithms are stables? Could I use it?

As Mikel said, any and all feedback, bug reports, or other comments
are most welcome.  I would say the *algorithms* are pretty stable
and well-documented.  It is always possible, however, that the
implementations in trunk contains bugs.  Have a look at the test
classes to see what has been validated.  These classes are new in
3.0 and have not yet been released, so the likelihood that they
contain bugs is a little higher.  On the other hand, the implemented
algorithms are not that complex and there are some validation tests
in src/test/java that currently pass.  We greatly appreciate testing
and feedback on the code.

Phil

Posted by Miguel Ruiz <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Miguel Ruiz <my...@gmail.com>.