Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pablo Rivera | MediaSquare <pa...@mediasq.com> on 2012/05/09 13:58:25 UTC

XSLF tables doesnt working

Hi,

Im trying to create a table inside a xslf slide, but it doesnt work. Also,
when I execute the Tutorial4 that creates a table, LibreOffice crashes
trying to open the pptx. My code is based on the tutorial one, so I guess
both programs has the same bug.

I've been going deep into the tutorial's pptx and I see this at slide1.xml

<a:graphicData uri="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/table">
<a:tbl>
  <a:tblPr/>
  <a:tblGrid/>
</a:tbl>
</a:graphicData>

Its seems like poi is generating an empty table? :S

The code from the tutorial is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xslf/usermodel/Tutorial4.java

Thanks in advance.

   -
   - *Pablo Rivera*
   - Software Engineer
   -
   - pablo.rivera@mediasq.com
   - T:(+34) 902 10 83 84
   -
      -
   - www.mediasq.com

Re: XSLF tables doesnt working

Posted by Pablo Rivera | MediaSquare <pa...@mediasq.com>.
Replacing poi-ooxml-schemas-3.8-20120326.jar with ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar it
works!!

Thanks a million!

   -
   - *Pablo Rivera*