Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br> on 2004/04/25 20:11:21 UTC

What's that?

+   1. hammett <-- not a good idea in terms of productive collaboration
+   1. Stephen McConnell <-- not a good idea in terms of productive
collaboration

The current http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/Reorganization is to
collect/recognize people willing to collaborate and describe the purpose and
directions of new projects. I don't think it should be use to label people
and give one list of people that should or shouldn't be part of this, in
first place. I think everyone here has a personal list of whom can be part
of a right group, but community is not build on personal feelings.

I'll remove such personal offenses from the wiki.

Thanks,
hammett

RE: What's that?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I'll remove such personal offenses from the wiki.

Thank you.  The purpose is to form a consensus on structure, and gauge the
degree of interest.

I've just made some changes to reflect the proposed structural makeup of the
Avalon PMC.

	--- Noel