Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amir Mistric <am...@nemours.org> on 2007/06/18 14:35:47 UTC

Searching 2 workspaces simultaneously

Hello

I am trying to create a search page in Magnolia but would like it to display both pages and documents.
However, pages and documents are stored in 2 different workspaces ("website" and "dms") so I would like to know:

1. Is it possible to search both workspaces simultaneously?
2. If not, is it possible to do separate searches and then (somehow) combine the results in such way so that search relevance is intact?

Any tips on the matter would be greatly appreciated....

Regards
Amir