Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2011/06/19 14:52:33 UTC

Current test failures for APR

Notice: currently I get test failures when testing APR. Just in caes
someone else is also wondering - you are not alone :)

org.apache.catalina.connector.TestCoyoteAdapter
    crash in testPathParmsFooSessionValue (jni Socker recvbb)

org.apache.catalina.connector.TestKeepAliveCount
    non-terminating loop during shutdown in testHttp11

org.apache.catalina.core.TestStandardContextResources
    non-terminating loop during shutdown in testResources

org.apache.el.TestELInJsp
    Testcase: testBug45451 took 3.145 sec
        Caused an ERROR
        null
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.el.TestELInJsp.assertEcho(TestELInJsp.java:411)
        at org.apache.el.TestELInJsp.testBug45451(TestELInJsp.java:159)

org.apache.naming.resources.TestWarDirContext
    Testcase: testReservedJNDIFileNamesNoCache took 3.184 sec
        FAILED
        junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
        at
org.apache.naming.resources.TestWarDirContext.testReservedJNDIFileNamesNoCache(TestWarDirContext.java:115)

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesDefaultSysProps
    Testcase: testCookiesInstance took 4.816 sec
        FAILED
        expected:<Cookie name fail> but was:<null>
        junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<Cookie name fail>
but  was:<null>
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesDefaultSysProps.testCookiesInstance(TestCookiesDefaultSysProps.java:49)

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesNoStrictNamingSysProps
    Testcase: testCookiesInstance took 5.515 sec
        FAILED
        expected:<Cookie name ok> but was:<null>
        junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<Cookie name ok> but
was:<null>
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesNoStrictNamingSysProps.testCookiesInstance(TestCookiesNoStrictNamingSysProps.java:52)

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesStrictSysProps
    Testcase: testCookiesInstance took 5.418 sec
        FAILED
        expected:<Cookie name fail> but was:<null>
        junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<Cookie name fail>
but was:<null>
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.TestCookiesStrictSysProps.testCookiesInstance(TestCookiesStrictSysProps.java:50)

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapperWelcomeFiles
    Testcase: testWelcomeFileNotStrict took 7.412 sec
        FAILED
        expected:<200> but was:<-1>
        junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<200> but was:<-1>
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapperWelcomeFiles.testWelcomeFileNotStrict(TestMapperWelcomeFiles.java:59)

I'll see whether it is reproducible and whether I get an idea about the
root cause. I guess something about the refactoring, but form looking at
the changes nothing was obvious.

Re: Current test failures for APR

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 19.06.2011 16:36, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Current assumption: Fixed by r1137372.
> It'll take some time until I have seen enough passing tests.
> Will report back.

5 runs through the test suite later it looks good now (pre r1137375).

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Current test failures for APR

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.