Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roman Zamorski <ra...@tenbit.pl> on 2001/01/02 23:52:00 UTC

does esql:get-row-position works?

hello!

I've just encountered problems with <esql:get-row-position/> tag. Am I doing
something completly wrong, or what? As I try to use it - it wasn't even
evaluated... I use esql v1.39 [latest from cvs].
Also a nice feature could be a tag [or sth] generating the total number of
entries in resultset.

roman.

Re: does esql:get-row-position works?

Posted by Roman Zamorski <ra...@tenbit.pl>.
sorry for that - it was my fault. now it works.

r.