Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/29 16:20:01 UTC

I have fixed the some bugs in axis2 and attaching updates

Hi, I have fixed some bugs in axis2, but I don't know how to update the
source code repositry. Could you check it and put the update into
AXIS2-1.2final release?

1. Hot update web services that load native library.

When you develop web services as a wrapper of native library(e.g., .dll or
.so library), you can NOT hot update the web service as JVM will tell you
that the dll has been loaded.

The simple solution is to force JVM run garbage collector. So I updated *
DeploymentEngine.java *and what I have changed is to add System.gc() twice
at end of the method *unDeploy()*(Line number 681 and 682).

2. Bug AXIS2-2253

Currently AXIS2 can not map java data types(BigDecimal, BigInteger, Day,
Duration, Month, MonthDay, Time, Year, YearMonth) to corresponding XML data
type and deserialize them. I have fixed the bug and test it. It is fine.

To solve mapping from these data types to XML data type, I updated *
TypeTable.java *and added these mapping into the method *
populateSimpleTypes()* (from Line number 82 - 103)

To solve the deserialized problem, I updated *SimpleTypeMapper.java.*
1) First I defined String variables for these data types (Line number 56 -
68)
2) I added some codes to return these type objects into the method
*getSimpleTypeObject
*(from Line number 117 - 146)
3) I added some codes to indicate these type objects are simpleTypeObject
into the method *isSimpleType. *(from Line number 246 -261)

Could you please update the source tree?

best regards
donald

Re: try to use AXIS2 ADB

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.
Also, make sure you placed the jar files in the correct place within the
aar--in a "lib" folder directly under the top-level directory[1].

Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/1_1/quickstartguide.html?r1=512180&r2=519540&diff_format=h

Re: try to use AXIS2 ADB

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Any way please log a jira.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: try to use AXIS2 ADB

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: try to use AXIS2 ADB

Re: try to use AXIS2 ADB

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: I have fixed the some bugs in axis2 and attaching updates

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi donald ;

Thanks you very much for the patchs , I will go though them and apply today.

Thanks
Deepal

> [...]
>     >
>     > To solve mapping from these data types to XML data type, I updated
>     > TypeTable.java and added these mapping into the method
>     populateSimpleTypes()
>     > (from Line number 82 - 103)
>     >
>     > To solve the deserialized problem, I updated SimpleTypeMapper.java.
>     > 1) First I defined String variables for these data types (Line
>     number 56 -
>     > 68)
>     > 2) I added some codes to return these type objects into the method
>     > getSimpleTypeObject (from Line number 117 - 146)
>     > 3) I added some codes to indicate these type objects are
>     simpleTypeObject
>     > into the method isSimpleType. (from Line number 246 -261)
>     >
>     >
>     > Could you please update the source tree?

Deepal

try to use AXIS2 ADB

Posted by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Ruchith,

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: I have fixed the some bugs in axis2 and attaching updates

Posted by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com>.
Hi, Chris
Yes, I agree that running System.gc() does not guarantee the garbage
collector is running. That is why I call System.gc() twice rather than once.
So far there is no any problem on Tomcat.

best regards
donald

Posted by Christian Poecher <ch...@poecher.de>.