Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org> on 2017/06/23 15:43:57 UTC

Fixing the 72_scores.cf problem

Kevin,

I am seeing other mailing list all complain about SA allowing more spam
lately.  I really want to get this triaged tomorrow morning when I
finally get time to work on this.  What do you recommend?  I was
thinking of taking an old 72_scores.cf from March and manually creating
the 3 update files (tar.gz, asc, sha1), testing on my own servers, then
manually updating the TXT records to point to that version once the
mirrors have updated. Then I would disable the DNS updates.

Does this sound like a solid triage plan to you?

Dave

Re: Fixing the 72_scores.cf problem

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
I am so sorry for your loss.  Thanks for getting back with me in this
difficult time.

Dave

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.