Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Hans Dockter <ma...@dockter.biz> on 2008/11/01 11:18:58 UTC

Chain and IBiblio Resolvers and changingPattern

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the reason for the following behavior.

I have a chain resolver c1, which contains a chain resolver c2, which
contains an ibiblio resolver ib.

ib has by default a changing pattern for ".*-SNAPSHOT".

If Ivy resolves a snapshot dependency the first time everything works
fine. But after this first resolve, Ivy uses always the snapshot
dependency from the cache. I have to set the changing pattern of c2
to ".*-SNAPSHOT" to make Ivy look for new snapshots. The changing
pattern of c1 does not matter. What is the underlying reason for this
behavior?

- Hans

--
Hans Dockter