Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/06/10 16:44:43 UTC

Maven2 AAR plugin download

Could someone please let us know where we can download the Maven2 Axis 2
AAR plugin?  Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Maven2 AAR plugin download

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin/1.2/

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf

Re: Maven2 AAR plugin download

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Ask the Axis folks.

On 10 Jun 07, at 7:44 AM 10 Jun 07, Morgovsky, Alexander ((US - Glen
Mills)) wrote:

> Could someone please let us know where we can download the Maven2
> Axis 2
> AAR plugin?  Thanks.

> information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
> protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
> should delete this message.
>

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
> taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven