Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/16 04:49:07 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] First stable release: release candidate #4

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 14 approving votes, 6 of which are binding:
* Ahmet Altay
* Davor Bonaci
* Robert Bradshaw
* Lukasz Cwik
* María García Herrero
* Thomas Groh
* Dan Halperin
* Pei He
* Chamikara Jayalath
* Aljoscha Krettek
* Jason Kuster
* Ismaël Mejía
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré
* Mingmin Xu

There are no disapproving votes.

I'll proceed with the release as staged -- I'll send a separate email when
complete. Thanks everyone!

Davor