Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/05/25 12:14:56 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC7)

Hello!

The Apache Ignite  PPMC has voted to release Apache Ignite 1.1.0-incubating.
The vote was based on the release candidate and thread described below.
We now request the IPMC to vote on this release.

Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC7) has been accepted with 7 votes for (1
binding vote):
1. Konstantin (binding)
2. Brane
3. Yakov
4. Sergi
5. Alex Kuznetsov
6. Vladimir
7. Valentin

We have uploaded release candidate to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ignite/1.1.0-rc7

Tag name is
ignite-1.1.0-incubating-rc7

RC7 changes:
Fixed unexpected LICENSE, NOTICE and DEPENDENCIES files in sources zip.
Fixed LICENSE, NOTICE files content inside ignite-core jar.
Binaries names now ends with "-bin".
Aggregate project and all its artifacts names contains "apache" prefix.
And many more changes which are described in devnotes (link below).

DEVNOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=DEVNOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/ignite-1.1.0-incubating-rc7

RELEASENOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/ignite-1.1.0-incubating-rc7

Please start voting.

+1 - to accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.1.0
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.1.0 (explain why)

Here is the PPMC vote thread -
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Ignite-1-1-0-release-RC7-td618.html

This vote will go for 72 hours.

Thanks!

--Yakov

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC7)

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 25.05.2015 12:14, Yakov Zhdanov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The Apache Ignite  PPMC has voted to release Apache Ignite 1.1.0-incubating.
> The vote was based on the release candidate and thread described below.
> We now request the IPMC to vote on this release.
>
> Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC7) has been accepted with 7 votes for (1
> binding vote):

Two binding votes. Mine's binding, too.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

rgds
jan i.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:
> IPMC,
>
> we are one vote short here and the absence of this release is blocking Apache
> Bigtop 1.0 from getting into RC. Could you please take a look and vote? Thanks
> in advance!

+1

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.1.0 release (RC7)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
IPMC,

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Understood.