Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Michel Benevento <mb...@kanker.nl> on 2012/03/15 20:51:19 UTC

JSON-LD @coerce is deprecated

I noticed you added it just a couple of months ago, but in the latest (as of ±3 months ago) JSON-LD spec @coerce doesn't appear anymore. My parser has already removed support for it, so it trips over Stanbol's output now... Can this be made compliant again?

Brgds,
Michel

Re: JSON-LD @coerce is deprecated

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Dear Michel,

thanks for pointing to this. Can you open an issue in JIRA for this?
I'm sure it will be fixed then.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL

Best,
 - Fabian