Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/07/22 19:50:13 UTC

TDB inconsistency warning.

What should I be looking for if I find this error?
WARN org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter  - Inconsistency: base.allocOffset()
= 4121905 : allocOffset = 4121855

I suspect that it is some sort of write without transaction or something
like that.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: TDB inconsistency warning.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 22/07/14 18:50, Claude Warren wrote:
> What should I be looking for if I find this error?
> WARN org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter  - Inconsistency: base.allocOffset()
> = 4121905 : allocOffset = 4121855
>
> I suspect that it is some sort of write without transaction or something
> like that.
>
> Claude

(if this is the latest release or dev ...)

I have only seen this or seen it reported when the dataset was modified
non-trasnactionally at some time in the past and not flushed (e.g. a JVM
exit) or when two JVMs access the same DB at the same time.  Rob has put
code in recently to address that.

	Andy