Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Andrey V. Panov" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/29 07:11:11 UTC

Re: Which Java on Fedora? Sun's or GNU's?

Why not install Cassandra by hands? You should only download it and
unpack... Only thing left is boot script.

Re: Which Java on Fedora? Sun's or GNU's?

Posted by "Andrey V. Panov" <pa...@gmail.com>.
At the moment I'm use Sun JDK. But I think in some future I should migrate
to openJDK because it's more safety!? JRocket will be merged with HotSpot
and I think they already did it.

Posted by AJ <aj...@dude.podzone.net>.