Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sujoy Bhattacharjee <sb...@eforceglobal.com> on 2009/04/01 15:52:51 UTC

Configure HTTPS on sling (on top of jetty)

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to configure HTTPS on sling which is
running on jetty web server. I have checked the mailing list as well as the
documentation but no great help as such.

If anybody done this configuration before / have any input on this would be
of great help.

Regards,

Sujoy Bhattacharjee

Re: Configure HTTPS on sling (on top of jetty)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sujoy Bhattacharjee schrieb:
> Hi,
>

> I have a requirement where I need to configure HTTPS on sling which is
> running on jetty web server. I have checked the mailing list as well as the
> documentation but no great help as such.
>
> If anybody done this configuration before / have any input on this would be
> of great help.

Since the Sling standalone application embeds PAX Web 0.5.2, which in
turn wraps Jetty, you might have a look at the SSL Configuration section
of PAX Web configuration page [1].

Hope, this helps.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/ops4j/Pax+Web+-+Configuration

Posted by Marc Speck <ma...@gmail.com>.
We have a minor app proxied through Apache. However, WebDav does not work
[1].
Marc

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,