Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/04/25 12:03:57 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Brooklyn -- merging mailing lists

Henry,

Gotcha.  So with that in mind, our users list is not so active that it
couldn't be merged with the dev list.  And we'd like to get existing
users more deeply involved!

So +1 to Henry's suggestion to have a dev@ list but *not* a users@ list
initially as we seek to enter the Apache incubator.

Copying both brooklyn-* lists here in case anyone in the existing
community really wants to to *keep* the users list.

Best
Alex

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Related-Topic: If an additional Mentor would be beneficial,
I volunteer.

Posted by Duncan Johnston Watt <du...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.